120 DAYS "BEASTMODE" NOFAP BATTLE BTW. @_TIGER & @TAGORE (extreme accountability + daily check-ins) Entries Closed

@Tagore awesome ! I want to do fasting .but I know how to do this? I can’t work properly without 3 meals.
And I am not doing any pranayam…

1 Like

I only know this bro …once someone broke this a single rule then he broke his brahmacharya with a sec.
Fasting , mudras, bandhas - I have lack of idea about this topic.
And 30 days of brahmacharya recovery= 60 days of nofap recovery in my opinion.

2 Likes

Looking at you guys makes me jealous
And Jealousy is a great motivator for me
I got to push harder now.

1 Like

We are together bro @Nep_12 . Slow and steady; we are in the right path now.

These points of brahmacharya are important but I personally don’t believe in avoiding all contacts with woman bro. Brahmacharya is a spiritual journey to attain self realization and atman. In my view, it is a state of mind; even when we are around woman our mind shouldn’t be filled with lust. We mustn’t do anything anything for sex or female attraction.
When lust leaves our mind pure blissfulness + innocence of a child reappears.
Remember men like Swami Vivekanada. I recently read a story of him: while doing a speech in America one woman got sexually attracted to him. She tried to seduce him and asked him to marry her. He replied with blazing eyes and praying hands: "mother, bless me."
That is brahmacharya. Think about it bro. I started fapping i.e. starting wasting my virya from class 7 onwards. From that year onwards insecurities, fear, real pain entered my life. Before i started this habit i was innocent like a child. Once we preserve and transmute this atomic, sexual energy we’ll become Gods. Look at numerous Indian sages. In my view, Gandhi got the power to provide freedom for our country with the help of Brahmacharya.
Are you interested in brahmacharya or celibacy bro @Nep_12 ?

1 Like

Value of Semen

My dear brothers! The vital energy, the Veerya that supports your life, which is the Prana of Pranas, which shines in your sparkling eyes, which beams in your shining cheeks, is a great treasure for you. Remember this point well. Veerya is the quintessence of blood. One drop of semen is manufactured out of forty drops of blood. Mark here how valuable this fluid is!

A tree draws the essence or Rasa from the earth. This essence is circulated throughout the tree, its twigs, branches, leaves, flowers and fruits. The shining colours and life in the leaves, flowers and fruits are due to this Rasa. Similarly, the Veerya that is manufactured by the cells of the testes out of blood gives colour and vitality to the human body and its different organs.

According to Ayurveda, semen is the last Dhatu that is formed out of food. Out of food is manufactured chyle. Out of chyle comes blood. Out of blood comes flesh. Out of flesh comes fat. Out of fat comes bone. Out of bone comes marrow. Out of marrow comes semen. These are the Sapta Dhatus or the seven Dhatus that support this life and body. Mark here how precious is semen! It is the last essence. It is the Essence of essences. The Veerya comes out of the very marrow that lies concealed inside the bones.

There are three divisions in each Dhatu. Semen nourishes the physical body, the heart and the intellect. Only that man who uses the physical body, the heart and the intellect can have perfect Brahmacharya. A wrestler who uses his physical body only, but keeps the intellect and the heart undeveloped, cannot expect to have full Brahmacharya. He can have Brahmacharya of the body only, but not of the mind and the heart. The semen that belongs to the heart and the mind will certainly flow out. If an aspirant does only Japa and meditation, if he does not develop the heart, and if he does not practice physical exercise, he will have only mental Brahmacharya. The portion of the semen, which goes to nourish the heart and the body, will flow out. But an advanced Yogi who dives deep in meditation will have full Brahmacharya even if he does not take physical exercise.

Semen is the quintessence of food or blood. One drop of semen in manufactured out of forty drops of blood according to modern medical science. According to Ayurveda, it is elaborated out of eighty drops of blood. The two testes or seeds that are located in the scrotal bag are called secretory glands. The cells of these testes have been endowed with the peculiar property of secreting semen from the blood. Just as bees collect honey in the honeycomb drop by drop, so also, the cells of the testes collect semen drop by drop from the blood. Then this fluid is taken by the two ducts or tubes to the vesiculae seminalis. Under excitement, it is thrown out by special ducts, called ejaculatory ducts, into the urethra where it is mixed with the prostatic juice.

Semen is found in a subtle state in all the cells of the body. Just as sugar is all-pervading in the sugar-cane, butter in milk, so also, semen is pervading the whole body. Just as the butter milk is thin after the butter is removed, so also, semen is thinned by its wastage. The more the wastage of semen the more is the weakness. In the Yoga Sastras it is said:

Maranam Bindu Patanat,
Jivanam Bindu Rakshanat.

Falling of semen brings death; preservation of semen gives life. Semen is the real vitality in men. It is the hidden treasure in man. It imparts Brahma-Tejas to the face and strength to the intellect

Source: Practice of Brahmacharya (1934)

1 Like

Modern medical opinion

Eminent European medical men also support the statement of the Yogins of India. Dr. Nicole says: “It is a medical and physiological fact that the best blood in the body goes to form the elements of reproduction in both the sexes. In a pure and orderly life, this matter is reabsorbed. It goes back into circulation ready to form the finest brain, nerve and muscular tissues. This vital fluid of man carried back and diffused through his system makes him manly, strong, brave and heroic. If wasted, it leaves him effeminate, weak and physically debilitated and prone to sexual irritation and disordered function, a wretched nervous system, epilepsy, and various other diseases and death. The suspension of the use of the generative organs is attended with a notable increase of bodily and mental and spiritual vigour.”

If the spermatic secretion in men is continuous, it must either be expelled or be reabsorbed. As a result of the most patient and persevering scientific investigations, it has been found that whenever the seminal secretions are conserved and thereby reabsorbed into the system, it goes towards enriching the blood and strengthening the brain. Dr. Dio Louis thinks that the conservation of this element is essential to strength of body, vigour of mind and keenness of intellect. Another writer, Dr. E.P. Miller, says: “All waste of spermatic secretions, whether voluntary or involuntary, is a direct waste of the life force. It is almost universally conceded that the choicest element of the blood enters into the composition of the spermatic secretion. If these conclusions are correct, then it follows that a chaste life is essential to man’s well-being.”…

1 Like

I can’t exactly say “yes” for now
But I can say this
I’ve been looking to achieve something big
And women (and sex, love, whatever the other things that come along) are a big hindrance towards your goal
What I’m trying to achieve is “absolute focus” that probably also borders on “obsession”
Because I want to achieve my goal and because it kinda looks impossible for me to achieve, I’m trying to divert all the assets of mine (physical, mental, emotional sides, basically everything) towards my goal. Thus I think I’m also refraining from thinking about sex and I’m simply trying to think about my goal. Something like my life depends on it (which is probably true to some extent). I’m trying to use everything I’ve got to get there. And I’m wondering after that if my fight to the death will come someday which will force me to give everything I’ve got so as to come out of it alive. We’ll see, it’s a long journey.

1 Like

@Tagore Each and every word you said about
BRAHMCHARYA is true and you have explained it very nicely and easily.:+1::pray:
I also understood these things when I was of 16 years , and I even tried doing it . I was on a all time high of 26 days of nofap and I did it with much more effort but from there I lost and failed. It was really heart breaking for me because I am very much spiritual and relapsing gives me a sense of being deprived to God. It always hurted me and it still hurts. But the thing which I always fear from living this sort of life is DEDICATION.

It’s really too tough to be so much dedicated to Focus Brahmacharya because the rules are hard due to which The today’s generation feels it impossible.
I even know how precious is SEMEN.

BUT , I don’t get to know what is it that always takes me to relapse whenever I start to live a good life .
Pls bro answer it because your words really pushed a great motivation into me .:pray::pray:

1 Like

Bro @Nep_12, join us in this journey of Brahmacharya and celibacy. This would be of great benefit to you even if you strictly practice it for just 2-3 or 5 years. Take your 100% focus from sex and lust related things to your goals. Be extremely disciplined, meditation, pranayam. I am also a student of this practice. I now have a lot of books with on this topic. So I am learning everyday about it. As I learn more, i’LL update my learning here. You can get the link to those books (15 gb), real gems in my diary bro @Nep_12 and @madhavbansal

2 Likes

Be ruthlessly disciplined bro. There are 2 important rules I keep in this nofap journey, you may know this too, but strictly following these 2 rules is they key:

1. No peeking. Don’t search for girl’s pics online, don’t look at them lustfully, give up instagram, youtube eveything. As days pass by you’ll become stronger

2. Do you know why you fap? Because you want to change your mental state. You feel honry, lonely, pain, depression, anxiety- you fap. Learn to embrace suffering. When urges hit, say I am suffering right now, and iam going to bear it. Boys escape life through pmo. Real men accept the suffering and conquer it by going through it

Follow this video. ThIs is the most important video abbout nofap in youube. This is my nofap maifesto:

1 Like

Sheershasan is the most important asan for people practising celibacy. It has been scientifically proven that doing this asan quicky increase the blood flow into brain, it’ll help flow the blood stuck in the lower part of our body to brain. In texts of yoga (almost all of them) it is written Sheershasan converts the semen into Ojass and makes it flow into brain. Uncountable benfits are there to this asan. We must start practising this asan bro @_TIGER . We must add this in our daily routine. It may take a little time to learn it but this asan is considered as the king of asans

2 Likes

I have some doubts.

What is pranayam.?
I have a girlfriend since 3 years so do I have to leave her.? ( I never had anything sexual with her but some times in past I had touched her inappropriately ; and I had never done it again as I apologized for it as it was against the rule of my spiritual practice )
Can I sleep in noon ? Due to lockdown I made a habit of sleeping in noon.
I have never been able to create a streak of even 30 days , so can I attain this much tough journey …?

1 Like

Sheershasan + Sarvangasan + pranayam are the 3 important yogic practices to control veerya.

Mind, prana, veerya are 3 links of one chain - if you can control mind, discipline and fill it with pure thoughts you can control prana and veerya.
Or if your prana (prana is basically breath and breath control) is controlled veerya and mind will easily come under your power.

We can directly control veerya (or sperm) by making it flow upwards into the brain by pure thoughts and the practice of viparita karani mudras such as sarvangasana, sirshasana and pranayama. Controlling anyone aspect can automatically bring into control the other 2 aspects bro @_TIGER @madhavbansal

3 Likes

I used to be on a 45 days streak during lockdown but I wasn’t a Celibate/Brahmachari at that time and I can tell you that I was destined to relapse one day.
It was very hard to continue Nofap.

Now , as a proud celibate/Brahmachari, I can safely say that Nofap is butter when you are following Brahmacharya.

I sometimes doubt myself and feel that I’m weak and can’t speak to the opposite sex properly but I really don’t let those thoughts get to me.

In some situations, (extreme and dire situations),
You are forced to speak to the opposite sex.

I have experienced this many times and have observed that I don’t feel nervous or any hesitation while speaking to them.

I feel like a rock when I speak to them , no hesitation and very respectful and constant eye contact (even though you are not supposed to).

After the incident, I feel bad and do pratikraman and it calms a bit and gives a proper reason for insulting the oath you take.

I don’t like putting my head down when I speak to someone so I maintain eye contact, irrespective of the gender I’m talking to.

But one thing, if you let your guard down and say, it’s okay to speak , watch girls etc., you have already made a mistake and a relapse has already happened.
You will be flooded with bad thoughts and if you are strong enough, you will realise this and get back up even stronger than before.

I have experienced this as well several times and can’t tell people enough to not let their guard down.

All I say is,

Try Celibacy/Brahmacharya for a week or a month,it won’t kill you and you will pretty much be on steroids at the completion of the time period.

NoFap is a million times easier if you are following Brahmacharya.

Give it a try!!!

2 Likes

Celibates/Brahmacharis are stronger when together in a group. It’s mentioned very boldly in a book I read.

A celibate will be weakened if alone and will soon break the oath if complete contact with other celibates is lost for a long time.

That’s why I never quit the forum.
Other people like @_TIGER @Tagore and many others have helped me stay strong and continue my celibacy.

Waste and lust are lurking outside, if you let your guard down, they will attack at the soonest and you will be left in despair.

2 Likes

@zorim bro pls answer my these queries .

Dear @Tagore
Thanks for this, I’m very happy that you offered me to join you
But I’m sorry I can’t do this right now. Reading Brahmacharya books and all, I’m wondering if I can manage it all.
Other than that I had a wet dream this night and today I’ve spent my whole day being horny. I went to watch ■■■■ for a couple of minutes until I realized and pulled myself out of it. I’m not suitable enough for celibacy. As of my current state I first need to sort my shit out. Today looks like completely ruined. I’m trying to save whatever’s left.
I’m already quite emotionally unstable, and this will bring on extra burden which will hinder my performance. I’m not saying this out of nowhere, I’ve had the experience. I was staying with the Hare Krishna sect (with hopes that I’ll have all the good habits) and I ended up worse than I used to be. With a phobia in studies.

As of right now, it is the only thing that matters to me.

Before I get to this path you are going through, I need to face my fears by myself. It looks like a long tough road out there for me. I was doing good before this wet dream happened. I thought I’d never have the wet dream again because I had brought down my thoughts about women and sex to a complete minimal (not zero)

I was also thinking of ghosting my friend (a girl) who has sometimes said that she “loves me”, which I know now that she doesn’t mean in romantic way but yknow as a man it was getting rough for me. I had already stopped talking to her until it was my birthday when she forgot and was feeling guilty and in the end I had to console her for her sake. I have decided that I’m going to avoid her completely now. Because I hate the drama that has been brought out (and it occurs to me that she’s trying to get my attention, very minorly and I can be wrong again or whatever, you see the drama and stress it can give to me? I hate it and hence I’m going to ghost her)

This wet dream was a completely unexpected shit that has made me extremely triggered and desperate for women and sex today. First I need to raise my standards. I simply don’t think I can call myself a Brahmachari at this stage.

As you’ve said this. I completely agree with you. I have to get an obsession for my goal. And that’s not going to be a Brahmachari either since the person has to detach from everything.

I have immense respect for you and @_TIGER and I’m very appreciative of this offer but I’m really sorry I can’t take more burden as of now. I can’t be the one boasting out that I’m a celibate before I sort my shit out. First of all the very least I need to do is to qualify as a good enough candidate for Brahmacharya. I’m in deep emotional and mental tussle.

I’m definitely jealous of you guys and I’m going to increase my standards using that jealousy as a fuel.

Thank you very much

4 Likes

@Nep_12 What a long paragraph ! :sweat_smile: Bro forget the past and kill the day … :fire: Now 7 pm you can do some tasks.

3 Likes

Great bro @zorim, we’ll definitely become kings of our lives.
Pranayam is breathing exercise bro @madhavbansal . You can search in YouTube to learn about it. About celibacy with a gf, I think you won’t be able to reach akhand brahmacharya in this situation. The level below it can be achieved. I am not sure about it; I’ll read it up and respond to you bro. By reducing sexual activity, and following semen retention you can get most of the benefits. Focus on love, leave sex aside. Still, Iam not educated about this topic, as I learn more from the books that Iam reading now I’ll give you detailed reply

3 Likes

Yeah @Nep_12 , first the basics then into akhand brahmacharya. We all are in the path of getting our shit together but only thing is we are trying to lean a little closer Into the path of brahmacharya. As we get closer and closer into it the more we actualise the God-like power within usm

1 Like