0-5 days, recovery challenge Level: Easy

Great job bro 1 more day and you are successfully out of recovery :+1:

Day 2 recovery challenge. One more day and I am out of recovery and I am ready for this.

No urges its been the greatest days so far. This is my days I can finally get past my 16 day record :+1::muscle:.

1 Like

Hello @andythepro65 i see your strike and i m happy to see you can pass 1 day :rofl:
So please add me in this
Vibezzy7483, 63qct3, 18

1 Like

Got you cover and no I can pass over 1 day my max is 16 days trying to go over.

Congratulations bro you passed it. Your now out of recovery day. If you relapse you get back and take the recovery once again. It will help you practice and become stronger.

But congrats bro now its time for the real fight.

Day 3 recovery challenge.

Finally out of it had some urges but I was lucky I was close to day 3. Now going to fight those urges if they appear :muscle:.

2 Likes

Relapsed
Trying to reach 1 day good luck guys

1 Like

I am in , day 0 and 6 hours left for day 1
How about starting to read Easypeasy method ?
my code is ( 5cytfk ) , Male 21

1 Like

Don’t worry man keep fighting you got this.

Nice ill put you later

1 Like

I’m back. I don’t know what to say. I reached 4 days 10 hours and relapsed.

1 Like

Relapsed just now… Shame on me…

1 Like

@andythepro65

I am at zero days and recovering again

I am very angry and upset.

I was crying in my soul.

Felt no joy in this relapse today. It lasted 5 seconds. I hate that the most.

1 Like

It’s alright bro don’t worry. You will make it out and go further. It all takes practice. If you fail don’t feel like a loser but step up when you have the power again and fight. One day you will get out of it.

It’s alright man this challenge is for you to get stronger. If you fail It’s okay keep on trying cause you can :+1:.

1 Like

When you go for a long car ride traveling for like 300 km, your car stops suddenly after 100 km because a tier has exploded.
Do you go back to your home or the first place you were in to fix your car ?? or do you fix the tier and find a solution on your way?

You are making a progress man and it’s not like you have reached the zero phase again ! you learn and continue. don’t fall to your emotions brother we are not animals we learn from our mistakes and you will be able to go for a really long streak i am sure about this !

I believe in you man. keep the good work up

2 Likes

I couldn’t make it this time.

I reset back to 0 but believe in myself.

The problem was I felt urges all day. I was craving sex all day. I had to give in.

But I need to be stronger now.

My new job requires good safety skills. Nofap will help as long as I do NoFap correctly.

1 Like

If you want to have s’x with someone you like do so in my opinion in my choice is not a relapse but for you it might be.

PMO is a sex addiction I would say.

If I had a partner and had real sex with “her” i don’t consider that a relapse.

However, I am singke and always have been.

I am searching for a girlfriend.

1 Like