0-5 days, recovery challenge Level: Easy

Nice one man have fun. Don’t give up because I did go 16 days without fap.

1 Like

Ok. Any streak 5 days or more will make me smile because i never went that far.

I am jealous of that 16 days though. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Extremely great news guys I will get back to the challenges. My mins and body finally after fighting for a while are way better. I feel strong and amazing with none strong urges.

My mental health has susscessfully recovered :partying_face:. Binocular I made it I told you I would.

Also I’m sorry guys for saying a lot about Im giving up im not giving up like I know it was annoying saying the same thing everysingle day.

Hopefully this time will finally be the biggest change…

Recovery challenge day 1.

I am out of the challenge im on day 3 lets go. Keep on fighting guys. I was finally able to stop fapping you can too :smiley:.

Warning! If you are doing good on streak then don’t read.

Try Try Again Challenge

This is Only for those who relapse continously, can’t achieve long streaks and want to improve self control.

If relapse harms your mental health and makes you depressed then join.

Rules:

1. absolutely no ■■■■.
  2. Small targets for no masturbation.
  3. Improve your self control by increasing time between relapse ( just Fap and not to ■■■■)
  4. Learn from relapse.
1 Like

I have relapsed but managed to get to almost 5 days. It took me a really long time to get to 1 day and now I got 4 almost 5.

Now my record will be 4 days and I got to pass it.

Max: 4 days.

Record max: 16 days.

Day 0 start :muscle:

1 Like

Recovery challenge day 0.

1 Like

Recovery challenge started.

Challenging you @Dr_No as well. Let’s both win and get to day 2 together.

2 Likes

Day 0 start again. Found the reason of my failings I finally did now I can relax and fight.

@Yitz
Yeah man, Godspeed. I slipped up on my 11th day because my sleep went to shit for a couple of nights and life just kept giving me lemons. Oh well, at least I sure put up a fight. I’ve got to do better this time, and I’ll start with my sleeping habits. I’m rooting for you, my friend. Don’t make the same mistakes, keep good tabs on your sleep and diet. Also, remember that the urge button is your friend. Hoping to see you on day 2 soon!

1 Like

Day 0 no-fap and try try again challenge, and recovery challenge.

Day 0 well relapsed, but always back from the ground. Can’t give up…

Day 1 no-fap journey recovering. Still going.

Me too. Just reached day 1 complete. 3 hours ago.

1 Like

Nice one man you got this. Keep on fighting the more you last without fapping the better. And if you fap the stronger you will become.

1 Like

Third time is a charm. Day 0

1 Like

Hey guys sorry for being offline my phone broke. I had to get a new one…

Day 0 no-fap recovery begin.

Day 1 no-fap journey.

Mind urges: :heavy_minus_sign:

Urges: :heavy_minus_sign:

Happiness: :heavy_minus_sign:

Today was a normal day…