0-5 days, recovery challenge Level: Easy

Guys I will start a recover challenge.

This challenge is pretty impossible and hard however It’s pretty easy to win.

The recovery challenge is a challenge when you relapse a recovery to make you stronger.

On days 0-5 days you have to no-fap, have no urges, you can’t edge, you can’t think about them, you can’t have sx or fap or watch p**, you also can’t ejeculate or have wetdreams or nightfall.

In this days you should be happy and do everything you like. But a single urge will cause you to fail which you must relapse to stop all the pain and get back to this challenge.

Any way if you relapse do this. Because not only it will help you have strenght and be happier, but it will help you get benefits faster plus have no urges for a long time. Which this challenge only applies on the honeymoon days 0-5. After day 5 you must have day 6 which means you have won this challenge. But you get back if you relapse.

Put your days here or start again. If you relapse you must start again with this challenge it will be helpful. From 0-5 days you must be active everyday and say: day 0 recovery challenge until you get to day 6. Once your on day 6 you passed this challenge until you relapse

You can put your code so I can add you. (Age gender are optional). However names and codes are required.

Challenges: If you fail any of my rules, it might be hard for you. However, for this challenge is not to make you mad or sad, but to help you. You can do any of it if you do feel like it’s too hard. Just don’t fap and think very little about it. You will be fine after 2 days push your limits :sunglasses:.

You can now have urges, however you got to keep on fighting to remain safe your mental health. If you fail you may start again :muscle::moyai:

:man_kneeling:: Andythepro65: Male, 18, (f7vg8s).
:man_kneeling:: NeverGiveup420, Male, 26, (0duzj7).
:man_kneeling:: Vortexkicker, (vqe481).
:man_kneeling:: Vibezzy7483, (63qct3), 18.
:man_kneeling:: Winter457, ( 5cytfk ) , Male 21
:man_kneeling:: Wick_op, (o6qcft).
:man_kneeling:: Adioz_aka_Adidas, (bfckwo).
:man_kneeling:: Lessinteraction1, (dudyqd).
:man_kneeling:: Nofaplegend96, (bail3z).
:man_kneeling:: Binocular, (4e8x24). 15

(Optional: age and gender).

Things have changed now lets go ahead to day 5. On day 5. Try to get to day 5 you can fap but you’ll lose and go to 0. After day 5 keep fighting those urges.

Try not to fap, if your about to you can but you’ll go back to 0.

Shocking news: 75% of people in this generation are single.

9 Likes

Day 0 recovery challenge start again.

3 Likes

All the best to my @andythepro65 bro.

1 Like

Yes sir bro. Its for those who relapsed I bet this will be helpful.

2 Likes

Day 0 recovery challenge starting again xd.

1 Like

NeverGiveup420, Male, 26, (0duzj7).

Check in Day 2.
Tomorrow I will win :grin:.

2 Likes

Nice man there I put you. Good luck bro. If you relapse remember to check in here :+1:.

3 Likes

Didn’t save the time for yesterday. So I will start it now.

Day 0 start now.

1 Like

Day 0 start now. Recovery challenge. Now I feel more powerful than hours ago. I have finally ended up all the rememberance it’s time to win.

1 Like

Day 1. No urges day been pretty normal. Day 1 recovery.

1 Like

Check in day 0. Damn

2 Likes

Its alright man once you are ready to fight you can always come back to fight. Relapse as way to recover and become stronger.

3 Likes

Day 2 recovery day. Almost close to pass the extreme honeymoon challenge and get ready. Getting ready for day 3 and on.

1 Like

Come on guys @NeverGiveup420 never give up

2 Likes

Yes sir never give up. I am so close to day 3 and im out of this warm up challenge. Then I can keep going further and further to win.

2 Likes

I will be talking here to keep the challenge alive for others to see.

2 Likes

Day 3 recovery day completed :+1:. Now ready for no-fap :muscle:.

No-fap day 3, no urges.

2 Likes

Day 1 man not bad. You got this. Once your back :+1:.

2 Likes

Hi. I relapsed today.

Day 0 here.

Vortexkicker vqe481

3 Likes

Check in Day 1
Started exercise and cold shower to break free from lies of mind. So far I’m feeling new energy.

1 Like