What happened to Resurgent and what about those challenges?

Infinity Challenge
Last Man standing Challenge
21 Day Challenge.

@Taher

2 Likes

He asked for deletion of this account and his content. Feel free to recreate the challenges.

1 Like

I’m sorry to see him go, he was trying his best

11 Likes

He is still here by the name of @anon66785751
Atleast thats how I think

That’s just a dummy account to retain some of this posts. No one can login to it.

@Taher did he mention any reason before leaving?

I’ll miss his, “:mega: :mega: :mega: Yo ladies and gentlemen, I bring to you the greatest challenge of all time…”

2 Likes

Plz delete my profile.
I am permanently deleting this app.
This app doesnt work for me.
I must go back to real world.
This virtual world is not for me.
Have fun.

This is what he said.

How did it send me this ,
I am so glad that you gave me this oppurtunity.
Thank you Sir,
Prepare for your defeat.
The above mentioned was the saying of @annon

He must have sent this before it got anonymised

1 Like

Resurgent Was a Guy that believes in so many fairy Tales about no fap And semen retention, You can see It in my post “Sex And sperm, the truth” where our friend @neveragaintw writes arguments based on science And he keeped triyng to refute whit beliefs, maybe he Saw that the think is not quit like this And ended up getting disillusioned.

4 Likes

Haters gonna hate!

2 Likes

Maybe he thought that NoFab and No PMO was not for virtual activity. But for outside world. It differs for everyone. Like for me, I plan to be here every 2 days. Not everyday. Since the will must come from within you.

1 Like

He was kinda denial and addicted of spending most of his time on these forums - creating post/challenges etc. It’s good for him to leave, because one addiction shouldnt transform into another.

2 Likes

My belief is still strong & i have not given up on my journey of nofap.

1 Like