Strengthen your Eeman (Muslim Faith)

Sharing code - 97c93b *

Current steak - 1 days
Highest steak - 23 days
Age - 25
Gender - M
Location - Pakistan

Why I want to create a group - Islam prohibits masturbation. It is a sin and also effects the life of the person badly. but still many of the believers are addicted to this menace. I wanted to use this forum to jointly get rid of this evil addiction and be useful and effective personalities.

31 Likes

SCOREBOARD

1. ERNOL (4g5ayc) M :bangladesh: 135d
  2. shahzaib8 (9tolpb) M 70d
  3. NEW_CHALLENGER (yenmnh) M :india: 12d
  4. sohel (m6a0w0) M 1d
2 Likes

My name is Abdullah Mustafa from Egypt and my highest streak 21days … now 0 days Ian 23 y o … and I hope to get rid off this addiction … I hope we can be friends on facebook if this will suits you .

5 Likes

yes brother you are welcome

3 Likes

have you added me as companion?

3 Likes

Yes this my sharing code 95581a …

3 Likes

not yet on Facebook brother. I think it’s too early and I also don’t use Facebook too frequently.

5 Likes

OK no problem … I hope we could do it … already added you as a companion …

3 Likes

It’s not a challenge of days. It’s a lifetime challenge. Don’t masturbate. Only wives and concubines(war slaves) are halal. Whosoever desires beyond that is indeed a transgresser. May Allah forgive us. our wills are strong and high and we will remain steadfast Insha Allah.

7 Likes

I am Muslim as wel Alhamdulillah. I may be the most addicted person over here. Its ridicules how many times i fap on a day…

Just an example about my addiction or why I need help: I haven’t work for a almost a week now…

This is my code: 58b905

3 Likes

Add me guys fbfd27 and keep the motivation going

4 Likes

Muslim right here from lebanon all the respect❤
Add me and always count me in 8250ea

4 Likes

“WITH FAITH ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE”

“IF YOU BELIEVE YOU CAN, YOU CAN”

“Men often become what they believe themselves to be. If I believe I cannot do something, it makes me incapable of doing it. But when I believe I can, then I acquire the ability to do it even if I didn’t have it in the beginning”
-NF Companion

4 Likes

Assalamualaikum guys. Friday has passed, new week begins, aim to stay clean till next Friday.
Those who relapsed, set your main motive as to why you doing this for the sake of Allah.
When you get thoughts of relapsing, it’s usually when you’re alone. Before you give into the temptations, get up, go for a walk, don’t worry people will watch you if you go outside. This feeling is a result of fapping. You become anti social and feel yourself worthless.
If you can’t go outside, meditate, when the thoughts arise.
Do something whole day, work, study, or some workout so you’re exhausted at night and go to sleep directly.
Focus on doing this repeatedly every day. Stay clean, get back your lives

2 Likes

Totally. The thing is, do you really have freedom? Or is it just an delusion?
Is your mind enslaved to social media, news corporation, propagandists, lie of democracy, forced to pay taxes.
A muslim slave or concubine had their own rights and limitations. Just like you aren’t free from yours, they had theirs.
Some were well off, some were I’ll treated. So don’t blame the evil of a handful on the whole concept. It had it’s good and evil. People started abusing these concepts. So it’s down to people. Give them communism, they abused it, capitalism, they did the same, democracy doing the same.
It’s all just a delusion of mind, concepts fed to us that serve no greater or ultimate purpose.

2 Likes

concubines…Islam started in arabia where slavery was a normal practice. Islam gave respect to the slaves by making them equal to their masters as Islam believes that all human are equal. the only thing that makes one superior is his piety. Islam commands the master to give the slave to eat what he himself eats and give him to wear what he himself wears. It is because of these noble rules that it became difficulty for people to make others slaves. And slavery is not being practiced now a days anywhere in the Muslim world. But the rule of concubines still exists as Islamic rules are not changed. Maybe the Concubine system was left because near the end of times wars will happen again and it is a solution to make war slaves a part of the society and home. It is hard for any nation to keep masses of Prisoners of war in cages and to fulfill their physical and social needs. for more information please read some Islamic scholar. there is a logical reason for every Islamic rule.

4 Likes

Both of you gave reply but when it comes to human enslaving another human being it rather seems like a system instead of religion. Don’t get me wrong I love islam I think it’s a beautiful religion but some of the beliefs can still be argued with because I don’t know how the creator would agree about one human being keeping the other as a slave this argument goes for Christianity Judaism and all other religions but we must discuss such things and not blindly ignore them I am a christian but there are many flaws in the bible which I Don’t agree with soo you guys Don’t start thinking I hate islam because we as humans must criticise our own behaviour in order to fuction properly.

3 Likes

I think when the rules of equality and kindness are applied to slavery it no more remains the slavery. It is not something to be argued I think if your slave is happy with you. Our Holy Prophet Muhammad (S.A.W) had taken his slave Zaid Bin Haris as his son and merried him to his cousin. This is the role model for us.

1 Like

Everything has to be criticed but I do agree there is alot of unwated islam phobia today . But this is nofap forum lets put this aside and concentrate on the journey shall we :grinning::grinning::grinning:

2 Likes

THE HARMS OF MASTURBATION

• A DISASTROUS PROBLEM FACED BY THE YOUTH.

Every harm is the result of sins. Hence, the harms of masturbation proves that it is a sin. Why should it not be so when sins are the root of misfortune and the key to all vices. Ibne Qayyim (Rahmatullahi alaihi) says:

“The reason for every loss, misfortune and evil in this world and the hereafter is sin and opposing the Lawsand Commands of Allah Ta’ala. Moreover, sin destroys bounties and blessings as fire burns wood.” It is possible to divide the harms of this vile act as follows:

RELIGIOUS HARMS

The Religious harms are many. Some of them are as follows:

A decrease in taufiq (success granted by Allah Ta’ala ); corrupt ideas; hard-heardtedness, an aversion towards people, cheerlessness in the heart and to be deprived of knowledge. The greatest spiritual harm caused by this evil act is the inability to remain steadfast on Deen. As long as a person is entangled in this evil habit, shaytân will gradually remove him from his friends until he dislikes their company. Thereafter, shaytan will draw him into the mud of desires until he is deprived altogether from remaining steadfast on Deen.

How many youth have been deprived of Tahajjud, fasting, recitation of the Qurán, acquiring knowledge, associating with friends, etc. because of the commission of this evil. A person who commits this sin becomes weak in front of shaytân and his nafs-e-amrnarah (lowly-self) instructs him to do evil. Hence, he will not have the ability to oppose his nafs in order to carry out the Commands of Allah Ta’ala. Hasan Basri (Rahmatullahi alaihi) has said: “A person deprives himself of performing Tahajjud by committing sins.”

Moreover, masturbation causes the bladder to become weak. Consequently, involuntary urinal and seminal discharges occur from the private parts. This causes complications in wudhu, salaah and cleanliness of the clothes.

PHYSICAL HARMS

Undoubtedly, masturbation causes physical harm -although some have exaggerated its harms – nevertheless, medical science has proven that masturbation is a cause of a number of diseases. Amongst them are:

1. It weakens the sexual organs and creates partial looseness in it.

2. It weakens the nerves generally – a result of the exertion caused by this action.

3. It affects the growth of the limbs especially the outer part of the urethra (duct through which urine is discharged from the bladder and the testicles). Hence it does not reach the limit of it’s normal growth.

4. It creates seminal (spermatic) inflammation in the testicles which causes quick ejaculation of sperm.

5. It causes pain in the vertebra column, the spinal column from which semen is ejaculated. This pain creates crookedness and twisting in the back.

6. It causes some limbs like the legs to shake and shiver.

7. It creates weakness in the cerebral glands of the brain which, in turn, weakens the power of perception and reason. Similarly, it leads to the weakness of memory.

8. It weakens the eye-sight and reduces its normal limit of vision.

9. It causes a person to become old before time.

10. It weakens the very delicate and fine nerves and veins of the sexual organs resulting in sexual impotency.

11. It causes an excessive loss of sperm by way of nocturnal emission (wet dreams).

12. It decreases the natural resistance of the body.

13. It causes harm to the four principal organs in the body viz, the heart, brain, liver and stomach.

14. It decreases the natural animal heat in the body, heat which strengthens the soul and body.

15. It causes an excessive loss of blood. Remember it takes 80 drops of blood to produce one drop of sperm. (Tajjus Sihat, pg 11)

16. It weakens the bladder.

PSYCHOLOGICAL AND SOCIAL HARMS

1. The psychologists say: “Here the awareness of a misdeed and the feeling of a sin occurs to those youth who practice this vile act in such a way that within themselves there is struggle between the desire to practice this vile act and the remorseful feeling of a sin.”

2. Excessive practice of this vile act leads to cowardice, an increase in nervous agitation, no confidence in oneself, overwhelming disgrace, a decrease in the urge to study and desire towards isolation and introversion.

3. Similarly, excessive practice of this evil act leads towards its addiction and attachment. Instead of practising it to rid oneself of an irresistible desire or to unleash a violent eruption of desire within oneself, a person does it as a habit to attain and satisfy his carnal appetite and -desire. Ibn Qayyim (Rahmatullahi alaihi) has said:

“Many sinners sin without deriving any pleasure and urge except that they experience pain in quitting it.”

14 Likes