Pmo effects long term

True bro. Let’s do this. Thanks

1 Like

Why you hate me so much man, so some LOVE :heart:

I am studying management engineer but my passions are spirituality, astrology, marcial arts and weight lifting. Women hurted my feelings many times. I am tired of falling love with the wrong ones. I am very sensitive. I want nofap for master myself. I am tired of being women slave. I don’t need sex. Prefer doing semen preservation than waste it with any chick. I am happier this way. Women? Just as a friend like a man.

Medications are helpful in extreme conditions But if a human was normal in his childhood & all his problems stem after his teen age then we have to strike at the root cause of all this shit

1 Like

I don’t hate you, I just think it is a stupid advise if someone says that he has suicidal thoughts and the best you come up with is “don’t take medication and do sports, and don’t worry about a therapy, nofap will heal you if you do hardmode”

Advises like that can literally kill people

yea, that’s why you take medication and combine it with a therapy

Go Find some other Topic to mess around. :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the compliment bro. Btw, now im studying petrochemical engineering courses and and im on my 3rd semester I was doing fine during 1st & 2nd sem my gpa now about 3.6+ pointer but when on 3rd sem I got lazy and doing pmo more frequently and my quiz, test & assignment drop down so much from last sem hope I can comback at the final exam. I wish i still maintained my gpa score, wish me luck for my final exam guys.

1 Like

Unfortunately bro… there are no root cause. With God’s help and Psychiatric help she is much much better…

1 Like

@LykoPT Thanks for sharing that answer with me, I honor it. It feel it is great that you do not want to be a slave to women, and have such an amazing set of interests. Being sensitive also is a good thing, and it does not need to be a weakness unless you let it become one.

However, I would like to invite you to reexamine your assumption that being strong means that you have to give up sex and meaningful relationships with women. Indeed, the best kind of women - the ones with whom you are really going to enjoy yourself and feel great about yourself - are the ones who like their man to lead them and not be controlled by them. The trick is to know how to identify the right kind of women for you so that you don’t suffer in the relationship. And to an extent, to know how to respond to certain challenges of women which may be tests of your temperament. In this regard, I would strongly recommend a book called “What Women Want when they Test Men” by Bruce Bryans. It is also available as an ebook on the Kindle store.

In the meanwhile, you might also want to try out a guided meditation called “Overcoming the Nice Guy Syndrome” on Michael Sealey’s YouTube channel, which serves to help sensitive guys overcome some of the negative consequences of their behavioral patterns.

Let me know what you think. All the best!

Thanks bro. I will read it

1 Like