Need some advice

At day 13 here,
The journey upto here was fine but lately I’m not abel to focus on things and experiencing a slight headache . I’m Not abel to concentrate on anything and feel an hollowness.
Is this normal . Does this fade away with time?

2 Likes

Yes it is normal and yes it does fade away with time
You can counter it by doing something you enjoy thoroughly like listening to music, reading a book and so on

2 Likes

You were never normal my dear friend. It’s a Reboot. Repairing of your body & mind. Doubts will come. Tricks of Mind. Always believe. You have not even completed a month. You are not normal now. Thats why 90 days reboot is needed to fix you. Dont get fooled by these things. First month is Hell. As i have said on my one Topic. To become normal you have to walk in hell. Suffering & hardships our only way to be normal.

5 Likes

Or you can eat your favourite food.

1 Like

Lol yeah but if it makes you incredibly horny then​:fire::fire::fire::fire:

Accha khana na khaye, nahi to urge aa jayegi. Wo brahmachari hi kya jo apni urge ko sambhal na paye, sadda bhojan khane wala to napunsak brahmachari hain

If tasty food makes you horny then you should be man enough to control your urges. Simple food eaters are like erectile dysfunction Celibates.

We should first learn how to deal with our Urges

Listen bro, ever eaten extreme amounts of junk food? I don’t think so, I didn’t talk about healthy and good food
Often our favourite food is JUNK so you know where that leads and not everyone can control their urges like you can, remember that🙂

2 Likes

If we eat junk food once in a month, its not a big deal.
Lakir ke Fakir banne mein koi mazza nahi hain

1 Like

Yeah it’s no big deal, I was talking about every day

1 Like