How to not get aroused easily

i’m 21, addicted for 7 years, tried to stop since last 9 months, never get more than 2 weeks streak, mostly because i get aroused so easily, most of the time i broke my streak because i had blue balls, is there any tips to not get aroused easily?

1 Like

Arousal has both psychological and endocrinological aspects.Being in your early 20s your testosterone levels are high and it’s healthy and normal and trying to solve this is not advisable.How you choose to think about your arousal triggers is under your control though.P physical reality can be viewed as just physical reality.We can separate it from all the values/emotions/meanings that we attach to everything we experience.A lot of things are only as big a deal as our minds make them.

1 Like

I get aroused/got aroused easily too, we have high libidos that’s all and getting blue balls is no excuse for relapsing I get them mostly after I eat, in fact you should be happy that you have them, blue balls means more testosterone they come and they go, and the more you do nofap u get used to them.

1 Like