[How To] Hiding posts of languages you don't read

Taking a look at the current feed, clearly someone who doesn’t read Portuguese would find it cumbersome to sort through the posts.

What you can do is hide the category you want want to see in the latest feed by going into your account settings. Just mute the categories you don’t want to see.

11 Likes

This is quite true, I am not forcing you to do this and this isn’t the default setting of the latest section, but some people may require it :slight_smile:

5 Likes

Yeah Buddy! I agree with @795224890578427907125 It’s true! The community is growing with brazilians and the proposal is helpful to everyone

1 Like

@795224890578427907125 and @lutador2.0,

@Taher and the moderation team are working on new ways to organize the forum, so it can be more relevant to everyone.

I agree with you guys, the Portuguese section is bringing a lot of content that can be useful even for non-Portuguese speakers. We’re working on a new set of features to organize the content, like tags, and we could figure out a way of both (1) giving the option to hide a language (consider that Brazilians might not feel comfortable to navigate through a feed flooded with Hindi writing, aswell) and (2) making the automatic translation more handy, for those who’d like to explore foreign content.

Keep bringing ideas and stay tuned :wink:

6 Likes

I was waiting for this update for sometime. It was really cumbersome to see them on forum homepage. But now this issue has been resolved. Wow! Fantastic! :clap::+1::sunglasses:

1 Like

Now my forum page looks so clean hehe :grin:

Thank you @Taher

This is great :+1::+1::+1::+1:

1 Like

Recently used the URGE option on home screen. It is helpful.
Specialy the media section is awesome.

An image pops up …with these words… DONT BE A BITCH it took away my urges :smiley:
Thanks.

1 Like