Help with multiple non-stop relapses

I want to quit PMO and do semen retention. However, I keep relapsing.
I’ve been having a good 8 day streak and feeling like this time I was done forever until yesterday. I woke up and felt the urge. Just chatting first, then images, and finally fapping.

Now the problem for me is that I feel since I “lost” anyway, I just fap over and over again, so yesterday, I wanted the entire day and didn’t go out at all and fapped 4 times!
What can I do to stop myself before O once I’ve given into the urge, or stop myself from doing it over and over again?

The same thing happened to me today. Don’t lose courage my friend. Everything will be alright in the end.

1 Like

I would try to leave the one thing that made you relapse. You can’t reason right now. Take some time with a new environment. Youll come back to that phone@ anything with a new and clearer purpose.

1 Like

@babadu You can fight this addiction! But you most put up barriers to keep yourself from relapses. The first month to month and a half are where you are the weakest. You can’t let your guard down. I’m not trying to be mean I’m sorry if it seems that way.

1 Like

@babadu sometimes all you can do is stay busy and “urge Surf” (let the urge pass). There’s something called the chaser effect, which drives you to relapse over and over within the first 72 hours.
If you start edging it might help but it isn’t recommended. Don’t feel guilty about it, but if it helps, try to stay busy. That means you should avoid the situation where you can fap.

I’m not even sure this is effective but it’s helped me a few times. Oh, try to avoid fantasizing too. Our minds tend to wander sometimes.

1 Like

The most helpful things for me has been to preoccupy my mind until the urge goes away. Do something that you cant or won’t stop. For some it’s exercise for others it’s reading. Just find what works for you and get lost in it.

1 Like

take a nice shower then get out of your place plan for something but try to make it realistic u won’t travel to space in a day don’t return home until u figure out what u r going to do.

1 Like