Does sex with a girlfriend count as a restart?

Hey guys I hope yall are having a great Thanksgiving first of all! Secondly I need some advice from some veteran nofappers. I’ve been doing no pmo for almost 26 days now and in that time me and my girlfriends relationship has gotten serious and she has brought up the topic of sex a couple times now. I just need to know if sex restarts my reboot or what it affects during my reboot. Thank yall!

2 Likes

Well not really but do mind that having sex with her every time you feel the urge to shake it off does violate the streek

1 Like

Having sex while nofap is considered soft mode. No sex is considered hard mode.
It completely depends on you which mode to choose.

Please know that both modes are good. You don’t have to necessarily do hard mode.
You can do soft mode and still be on nofap.

2 Likes

Depends whether you are on hard mode or not. If you are on soft mode, you are good. However, I recommend you first go for at least 60 days NoFap before having sex. That way, the sex will be even greater and your brain will have had a bit of a reboot (of course 90 would be better for full reboot). You should propose this to your girlfriend. Plus, it is a great way to test how much she loves you. If she really cares about you, she will understand and support you in this journey.
Good luck man we’re with you :fire:
83d24b

4 Likes

I think you should go for it but do it like once in a month to maintain the energy levels good.

1 Like