Co-Operative 1,500 DAYS Challenge! 🏅

You have been added @Rockstaa, thanks for your contribution! Keep updating your days so we can rise together :slight_smile:

Yes @neveragaintw I know for sure you can meet your goals in this. Keep loving yourself and it will come :slight_smile:

Hi, I am new to forum. I would like join the challenge please add me.
Code - 310b89
Current streak - 0.5 day

I relapsed. Am I out of the competition? I feel like a failure. But I want a comback. So badly!!

Hey bro join me on 30 days challenge group. Let’s smash this evil empire once and for all. We can do it…

1 Like

Where is this 30 days challenge?

You are not out of the competition at all @WalkWithoutFear! If you fall down you just get back up again. It is hard but you get good at it and you learn a little more each time. You relapse as many times as it takes to learn what you need to learn to get through.

There are no disqualifcations in this challenge, just do your best!

I think @HE-MAN123 is referring to the 30 days section of this challenge.

1 Like

I’m interested in this 1000 days challenge. Count me in, let’s do it together bros.

Name : ManiKandan
Current streak : 40 days
Highest : 40 days
Sharing code : 79b68e

You have been added @Manikandan thank you for joining the fight :facepunch:

1 Like

I’d like to participate here !

Code - 557053
Current streak - 228 days
Max streak - 228 days

Thank you @kishanjot, thanks to your mighty contribution we got the last bundle of days we needed to achieve our first goal of 1,000 DAYS!!!

Well done everyone, we had 1,002 days in the end so everyones streaks were necessary to make this accomplishment. I am very proud of the community and their willingness to work together :slight_smile:

But of course we are not done yet! There is another goal for us all to achieve together:

1,500 Days!

We have already done 1,000 days in just one week, another 500 is definitely possible for us. I have faith in you all that we can meet this next goal arm in arm and continue to be our best :grin::facepunch:

5 Likes

Thankyou !
Together we shine, together we rise :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I would like join the challenge please add me.
Code - 310b89
Current streak - 1 day

1 Like

You will find it the accountability section. There’s group called 5/7/15/30/60/100 Days group. There you will find it.

1 Like

I have already added you @Ghandi45, thanks for chipping in :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey dude, I’ve added myself, I should be editing the tracker in the yellow box, right?

Yes @anon67854825 that is perfect you have done it correctly from what I can see :slight_smile:

Time to join another hall of Fame :fire::fire::fire::fire::fire:
User name : Ravitej
Code : 8666e9

What is your streak count @ravitejjiragihal? :slight_smile:

Im on
TheWindWaker: 65feff
Day 4

It’s only 8 bro !! How are u doing??