CHALLENGES for 15/30/60/100 Day Goals! 🏆

:facepunch: HELLO CHALLENGERS :facepunch:

Welcome to this competition! Are you excited!? You have a chance to prove to yourself and to everyone else here what you are capable of. If you are struggling on this journey to reclaim your ownership over your body and your desires then this may be the incentive you need to push farther than you ever have before! Remember: You can achieve whatever you put your mind to, be diligent, be focused and stay persistent! :muscle:

:blue_book: RULES AND GUIDELINES :blue_book:

1. In order to join the competition you edit the scoreboard below this post (Just below the Leaderboard). You add your name and sharing code (if you prefer) in the same format into the group of your choosing and click reply! Now you’re in
    :+1: You update your days yourself via editing the Scoreboard.

2. There are a total of 4 groups:
    :yellow_heart: Yellow Heart - Target: 15 Days = 180 Points
    :orange_heart: Orange Heart - Target: 30 Days = 400 Points
    :heart: Red Heart - Target: 60 Days = 850 Points
    :black_heart: Black Heart - Target: 100 Days = 1,500 Points

3. When you join a group you begin counting from 0, your current streak does not carry over. This is important as it gives everyone the same opportunity to succeed. You do not need to relapse/reset your counter to join and you do not lose any hearts when you relapse.

4. When you complete one of the 4 challenge groups you get a heart as a reward on the end of your name. From here you have THREE OPTIONS : 1. Start a new challenge (possibly a harder one), counting from 0 you get to keep your heart at the end of your name as a badge of honour for your accomplishments. 2. Retire from the competition and receive a :checkered_flag: after your name on the Leaderboard. 3. Exchange one heart to get a headstart towards your next challenge. The heart you exchange will give you a headstart equivalent to how many days it took to get it!

Note : You are allowed to go for the same challenge repeatedly and collect multiples of the same heart. You can collect as many hearts as you like! You are also allowed to remove any hearts you have acquired if it is your desire. If you are brand new to the forum it may not allow you to edit the scoreboard in which case you just need to spend a short amount of time browsing and participating in the forum to gain this privilege.

:balance_scale: DISCUSSION AND ACCOUNTABILITY :balance_scale:

Feel free to use the comments section to let us know who you are, where you are at in your journey and some goals you might have in joining this thread. Ask questions, share what you’re going through and forge bonds. There is a competitive element if you care about the Leaderboard but I encourage you to join as a member of a community!

:crossed_swords: LEADERBOARD :crossed_swords:

To be on the Leaderboard you need to have earned at least 1 heart. Those with :checkered_flag: on their name have finished competing.

:1st_place_medal: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: 9000 - BruceLee - 628z28
:2nd_place_medal: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: :black_heart: 6000 - Adequatemonty - a52053f
:3rd_place_medal: :black_heart: :black_heart: 3000 - Mr.XYZ - 7b48bd
4. :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: 1610 - Shivhanu - aaikaq :checkered_flag:
5. :black_heart: 1500 - Aladdin - dfd392 :checkered_flag:
6. :heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: 1430 - Martial_Beast - xatx66
7. :heart: :orange_heart: 1250 - Lc00 - 8tks48
8. :orange_heart: :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: 980 - Abhi93 - i1w3hx :checkered_flag:
9. :orange_heart: :yellow_heart: 580 - Alegend - 5x6e28
10. :orange_heart: 400 - kin76 - u4cujp
10. :orange_heart: 400 - Srubio/Eddy21 - 1b5335 :checkered_flag:
12. :yellow_heart: 180 - ankush2 - mezk38 :checkered_flag:

:warning: IMPORTANT :warning:

The main goal here in this thread and in this forum is not to try to be better than everyone else or put yourself and others down. It is to let ourselves open up and heal from something we have been doing to ourselves. We do this by utilising a gamer-like reward system. Through earning different colour badges we can learn to acknowledge our accomplishments and celebrate our successes. Have fun and remember life is a game, you might as well enjoy it and do your best. :facepunch:

Big shoutout to the original creator of this thread @Adioz @petrassib who without them none of this would have been possible! :open_hands:
Tips for new members :+1:
More Challenge
Basic Reboot Group :crown:
NoFap Champion 2019 :trophy:
Last Person Standing Match 4.0 :facepunch:

23 Likes

:medal_sports:SCOREBOARD:medal_sports:

:yellow_heart: 15 Days Group :yellow_heart: 180 points

Blackperl | rc8sze | day 0
TrueMuslim | sharing code | day *

:orange_heart: 30 Days Group :orange_heart: 400 points

:raising_hand_man:

:heart: 60 Days Group :heart: 850 points

HappySoul | 5x6e28 | Days 50 :orange_heart::yellow_heart:

:black_heart: 100 Days Group :black_heart: 1500 points

:2nd_place_medal:inbound6647081599753213615Adequatemonty - a52053f - Day 36 :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:
:3rd_place_medal:inbound4138501278975188131 Mr.XYZ - 7b48bd - Day 28 :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:
:1st_place_medal:inbound750608439950952121 BruceLee - 628z28 - Day 40 :black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart::black_heart:

👉HOW TO JOIN👈

Join: There should be an edit button 1549253714417 along the bottom of the scoreboard! To join just add you details in the same format in the group of your choosing and update as often as you’d like :slight_smile:

To track how many days it has been since your last update; simply check the edit history of the scoreboard or leave a note in the journal section of statistics of the date you started :+1:

Why we’re continuing with day 0?
Here I will tell you exact reason,
Reason is when we join anywhere we start with day 1 that means we already completed 24hrs, if we are honest to ourself, then we should start from day 0, that real struggle.
Here it’s not competition with others, it’s just competition with ourself(addiction).
If we join late it doesn’t matter, you are here means your real struggle started.
what matter most is how you feel?
Are you honest with yourself?

giphy giphy giphy giphy giphy giphy giphy

31 Likes

yes yes you’re right
This is a copy of @petrassib’s group
:+1:

3 Likes

I am in add me bro… this help me to win in last man standing🤣

2 Likes

Add me
I want to take part in this challenge👋
Red heart

2 Likes

Add me
I m male
21 age
My sharing code : o521gg

1 Like

WarriorNS vttp0e 21M Yellow Heart :muscle::yellow_heart:
Current 11 days, Highest 18 days
Going for the black surely just gonna make one step at a time
@BruceLee what about a 5 day heart :green_heart: for people who are really struggling?

4 Likes

Do black hearts from Petrassib’s group get carried over to here?

2 Likes

Add me
Sharing code ui4z07

1 Like

@brucelee, I am in. Added myself in the black heart group. Thanks for resurrecting the idea. Really missed it.
I couldn’t get the black heart in the original competetion though I had achieved a streak of 109 or something days. That’s because @petrassib left 4-5 days before that. It hurt to see him go (seriously :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:).
I really look forward to having the black heart this time. Unless I suffer the same fate with you😂.

1 Like

I’m in! Thanks for this challenge, man.

1 Like

My name Rakesh, my sharing code 29lc47 add me sir…

1 Like

Hi, I’ll be joining too.

New to the community but batling PMO for a long time now. Let’s give eachother the moral support we all need!

Male
a42lzy
Current streak: 2 days
Longest streak: 23 days

1 Like

Signing up for a new black heart, on 16th December 2018.

Personal streak at 129 as of date of start of challenge.

1 Like

@honey1 you added, but update your streak :+1:

2 Likes

@BruceLee, looking for hearts ! I also joined the old group but then nobody gave me a heart and group was suddenly inactive! :cry:

Day 75. Looking for another 30

4 Likes

Man, there is no need of copying and pasting.

At some point, the System got changed so that now, you’re edditing the main post. The one on top. It got extremely messy when everyone was just copy-pasting everything all the time

2 Likes

I will join this challange.

3 Likes

I want to join.
Ill go for the orange heart.
Current streak 27
Code 65feff

2 Likes